By Pine Creek Golf Club,
Colorado Springs, Colorado,
Benjamin Dumakowski, 9850 Divot trail, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80920,
Opened in the spring of 1988, Pine Creek Golf Club is a premier public golf course in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Designed by noted golf course architect Richard Phelps, this 18 hole championship course is both physically and mentally demanding. Winding through the Pine Creek Valley, the course features natural grasslands and wandering creek beds that come into play on 15 of the 18 holes. The front nine features an American-style links course, on the back nine you'll be challenged by the canyon-style course. Adding to the challenge are a variety of trees, lakes, bunkers, and 376 feet of elevation change. Each hole offers breathtaking views of Pikes Peak, the Front Range, and the entire skyline of Colorado Springs. Open year-round, Pine Creek Golf Club generally enjoys a moderate climate of warm, sunny days and cool, refreshing evenings. It is a complete golf facility with a first-class clubhouse and restaurant, pro shop, putting and chipping greens, and an elevated target-oriented driving range.
2 to 4 year degree in Turf Management or Certificate in Turf Management is preferred.
• Must have a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Ability to supervise the maintenance crew, train the irrigation technician, and work hands on with the equipment at times.
• Calibrate and operate pesticide sprayers.
• Fertilizer and pesticide applications and record keeping.
• Must be detail oriented, dependable, and committed to the golf course maintenance industry.
• Understanding of standard maintenance practices and how to execute those standards.
• Basic mechanical knowledge is required.
• Experience with Toro Lynx irrigation control system is a plus.
Pine Creek Golf Club is looking for a motivated individual to learn the position of Assistant Superintendent. This individual must have a willingness to learn all aspects of golf course maintenance. The main focus of this job is to oversee the golf course maintenance crew, inspect/diagnose/repair the irrigation system, apply fertilizers/pesticides to the course, and supervise projects on the property. Additionally this position will require basic mechanical skills.
Applicants must pass a background and pre-employment drug screening to be eligible.
Benefits: Company Health, Dental and Vision benefits would be available following 60 days of full time employment.
Potential for a year round salaried position.
Date Job is Available
$14 - $17 / hour DOE
Job Application Instructions
Application Instructions: Please send all resumes and information to firstname.lastname@example.org