Reese Wasson, 233 Spook Rock Road, Suffern, New York, 10901,
Telephone: available upon interview
This is an exciting opportunity to help bring a highly touted public facility, once considered a top 25 public course in the United States, back into top shape.
Graduate of a 2 or 4 year program with a degree in Turfgrass Management.
The right candidate will have at least 3 years of golf course experience including fertilizer and chemical application, irrigation and drainage work, course setup, small project management, and strong communication skills.
Must possess a strong work ethic, be team oriented and have a “do whatever it takes mentality” to get the job done.
- Ability to obtain a NY Pesticide license within 90 days of employment.
- Potential candidates must possess a strong work ethic, be willing to work and lead within a team environment, and have the desire to advance in the golf course industry.
- Willing to perform lite machine maintenance in the off-season.
- Willing to work on the weekends when required.
- This is a year-round position working with the Superintendent and will be involved in every aspect of management and agronomy. This is a great opportunity for advancement with a growing management company to further develop the skills, knowledge and capabilities necessary for success within the industry.
Great opportunity to advance within a growing management company, insurance benefits after 90 days, uniforms provided, paid vacation time, continued education, golf privileges.
Date Job is Available
Up to $48,000 DOE with great opportunity to advance.
Job Application Instructions
Send resume and cover letter to:Reese Wassonwass88@gmail.com