Position is located in Rockville, VA- approx..7 miles west of the Short Pump Area.
This ad is for an Assistant Landscape Installation Manager's position in the Richmond, VA area.
This position is responsible supporting the landscape installation division by leading and directing the landscape crews. Other responsibilities include meeting with existing and new clients to sell landscape projects and enhancements. Providing estimates on landscape projects. Scheduling landscape jobs and completing quality reviews.
• 3 or more years in the landscaping industry
• Thorough knowledge of plants, trees and shrubs identification and growing conditions.
• Ability to read and interpret landscape design plans
• 2 or more years in a supervisory/leadership position
• Experience with providing performance developmental coaching and reviews to hourly employees.
Valid Virginia driving license with clean driving record
Exceptional communication with both clients and team
Highly organized with great follow up abilities
Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Ability to identify and sell landscape projects and enhancements.
Access to a medical group plan. Employee pays cost. Paid vacation time. Paid holidays after 90 days.