Mark Buetter, 830 Jay Peak Road, Jay, Vermont, 05859,
Jay Peak Golf and Country Club is an 18-hole public golf facility located in the beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. The course was designed by golf course architect Graham Cooke and opened in 2006. Jay Peak Golf and Country Club offers stunning views and challenging terrain for any golfer. Currently, JPG&CC is seeking an Assistant Superintendent to add to our golf course maintenance team. The right candidate will be highly motivated, have a positive can-do attitude, and must be able to supervise and work well with others.
Two-year certificate or four-year degree from college or technical school in Agronomy, Turf Management or a related field.
* Minimum of two years of supervisory experience at a golf course.
* Able to obtain a VT pesticide license within 6 months of employment.
* Experience with the application of fertility products and plant protectant products, including calibration of equipment.
* Experience with trouble shooting, operating and repairing various parts of the irrigation system.
* Valid driver’s license
* Strong understanding of the game of golf
* Able to operate, repair, service, and train others on various pieces of golf course maintenance equipment.
* $40,000-$45,000 annually DOE
* Health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, accrued paid time off and sick time
* Free golf privileges
* Resort wide discounts
* Free Season Pass for individual and immediate family members
* Employee housing is available
Date Job is Available
Job Application Instructions
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org