- updated July 1
Matt Kinnard, 635 Margate Drive, Lincolnshire, Illinois, 60069,
Spreader Truck Driver/Delivery Driver/Mechanic
Date: July 1, 2020
• Job Purpose:
Use your expertise in agronomy to help assist golf course superintendents and other turf professionals achieve superior turf conditions. Enjoy free afternoons and weekends.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Spreader Truck Driver/Delivery Driver/Mechanic position is responsible for custom fertilizer applications on golf courses, athletic fields and other large turf areas as well as customer deliveries.
Mechanical experience is preferred for maintenance of the spreader truck equipment and eligible for a higher wage.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving/Operating Clesens Spreader Trucks, Delivery Trucks, trailers and forklifts
• Deliver product in a polite and respectful manner
• When at the customer’s location, help in any possible way (safely)
• Prepare for applications and deliveries
• Assist in warehouse duties, maintenance and repairs
• Relay customers’ needs, requests and concerns back to sales rep, customer service rep and/or warehouse manager
• Work well with other employees
• Certified applicator license, preferably for Turf
• Valid Class A CDL Driver’s License with air brake endorsements or ability to obtain. Clesens will provide training and assistance in acquiring Class A CDL
• Valid medical DOT certificate or ability to obtain one
• Some computer skills
• Mathematical skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing, and understanding of percentages and decimals
• Able to speak and read English proficiently
• Able to lift 75 lbs without restrictions
• Work Environment:
• Our employees are occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic and caustic chemicals, moderate noise levels, dusty conditions, and adverse weather exposure.
• Reports to:
• Operations Manager
• Location: Lincolnshire Office – 635 Margate Drive, Lincolnshire, IL
Have or have the ability to acquire Class A CDL. We will train you if you don't.
Have or have the ability to acquire a pesticide applicators license.
• Competitive Wage
• Bonus for applied acres
• Health Insurance
• Profit Sharing