Phil San Diego, 1500 Country Club Drive, Milpitas, California, 95035,
Telephone: 408 368 6341
Summitpointe Golf Club is seeking individuals with landscaping experience as greenskeepers for the Golf Course Maintenance Department. Join a hard working, enthusiastic team where you will work in an outdoor environment at one of the most beautiful golf courses in the South Bay Area.
We offer great benefits in this full-time position. Schedule is Monday thru Friday 5:00 am - 1:30 pm with occasional alternating Saturdays and Sundays.
Golf maintenance job duties include:
maintenance of bunkers,
and general maintenance.
Nestled above the Milpitas Foothills, in the heart of Silicon Valley, Summitpointe Golf Club is a premiere golf destination for an enjoyable round of golf with sweeping views of the South Bay Area and beyond.
1. Maintains golf course by mowing, trimming, top dressing, treating turf, maintenance of bunkers, hole changing, hedge trimming and general maintenance.
2. Operates golf course equipment.
3. Participates in daily set up of the golf course for play.
4. Mows greens, tees, aprons and approaches to greens, roughs, and other areas of the golf course.
5. Aerifies greens, verticuts tees and greens, and spikes greens as assigned.
6. Prepare and plant sod and seed to greens, tees, and fairways as assigned.
7. Keeps golf course maintenance equipment fueled, oiled and inspected.