Assistant Equipment Technician
By Rockwall Golf & Athletic club,
- updated August 10
Lee Medeiros, 2600 Champions DR., Rockwall, Texas, 75087,
Under the direction of the Equipment Manager/Superintendent, the Assistant Technician works to maintain and repair gas and diesel equipment used in the maintenance of an eighteen hole golf course.
1. Inspects, diagnoses, adjust and repair mechanical failures in various golf course equipment.
2. Inspects and adjust cutting units to specific cutting heights.
3. Performs emergency repairs on equipment when required.
4. Works with Equipment Manager in prioritizing equipment repairs.
5. Keeps shop and surrounding areas clean and organized.
6. Performs special projects delegated by management.
7. Ability to lift or move heavy objects up to 100 lbs.
8. Ability to work standing, sitting, kneeling and/or bending over long periods of time.
9. Ability to work in various weather conditions.
10. Ability to maintain a professional attitude.
11. Must have reliable transportation.
12. Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
Rockwall Golf & Athletic Club is an 18 hole member only golf course located on Lake Hubbard with a full range of activities for its members.
This is a year round full time hourly position.
Must be fluent in reading and writing English.
High School graduate preferred.
Must have mechanical background.
Some computer experience.
One year minimum working on a golf course or related field preferred.
Date Job is Available
Job Application Instructions