Joe Samulak, 2700 Gary Player Boulevard, Sarasota, Florida, 34240,
· Prepare and submit weekly employee schedules and bi-weekly payroll summaries to the GM. Adjust actual
schedules to ensure efficient use of employees.
· Assists the Superintendent in the planning and scheduling of daily, weekly and monthly work
and project activities.
· Performs recruitment, hiring, and monitoring of the Golf maintenance work crew.
· Conduct employee training programs and perform individual or group sessions for new team
members. Assist in the administration of safety programs, while monitoring the teams
adherence to safety procedures.
· Assist in the development of the golf course capital projects and the maintenance budget, while
operating within the established financial boundaries.
· Directs and participates in the maintenance of all areas of the golf course as required by the
· Maintain the employee uniform policy, ensuring team members wear clean uniforms and
· Assist in the organization, security and cleanliness of the maintenance building, inventory and
· Monitors and adjusts the irrigation system daily. Completes the daily irrigation sheet and notes
any repairs in the Irrigation Notebook.
· Assists in the maintenance of written records including chemical purchases and application
logs, irrigation notebooks, machine repair file and weather data. Monitor and ensure adherence to safety
regulations pertaining to storage and application of chemicals
· Schedules, inspects, evaluates and maintains the golf course, clubhouse, Village Center grounds
and common areas and personnel performance on a daily basis.
· Coordinates golf and maintenance activities with the golf professional in an attempt to
maximize golf course play without disturbing maintenance projects.
· Promotes owner, management, member and guest satisfaction by professionally, courteously
and diplomatically communicating activities, goals, plans, while receiving input in the same
· Possession of a valid driver's license.
· May require current state certification or licensing as a pesticide applicator.
: Group Health Insurance to be offered with Employer contribution, Ancillary Benefits offered on voluntary basis, 401(k) offered after 1 year of employment. PTO per company policy.
Date Job is Available
Job Application Instructions
Apply on below Link