The Landscaper 1 is a basic entry-level labor position, and the backbone of an efficient/productive landscaping crew. A Landscaper 1 understands their place, and is expected to work hard and learn as much as they can. Assigned tasks include general landscaping related activities such as: digging, raking, sweeping, heavy lifting, and other duties as assigned. Proficiency in more advanced disciplines is not necessary. This is a full-time position with a pay range of $15-$20 per hour. This position is eligible for bonuses.
· Good attitude - Show up daily ready to work and learn.
· Attendance - Be on time.
· Listen – Follow instructions, ask questions.
· Properly clock in/out of jobs.
· Assist in loading/unloading work vehicles
· Have a strong work ethic, and show and eagerness to learn/improve
· Maintain personal safety with issued PPE. Keep others safe.
· Must be hard working, and show an eagerness to learn and improve
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be able to work 40+ hours/week
· Must be able to report to remote job sites
· Must show up every day, on time
· Must be able to life at least 50lbs on a regular basis
· Must be 18 years or older