By Overlake Golf & Country Club,
- updated Friday at 12:56 PM
The 1st Assistant Superintendent is responsible for aiding in all management aspects at Overlake Golf and Country Club. Working alongside the Golf Course Superintendent this position will work to provide a high level of maintenance in a safe and responsible way. This position is responsible for staffing, training and leading the second assistants to coordinate all aspects of golf course management activities.
Overlake Golf & Country Club is an 18-hole private club in Medina, WA. Minutes from downtown Seattle. Overlake’s golf course was designed by Arthur Vernon Macan in 1953. Overlake’s membership has a strong commitment to continuous improvements to the golf course. Golf course restoration and improvements as are currently underway under the supervision of golf course architect Jeff Mingay. This fall Overlake will be undertaking a full bunker renovation project.
Two or Four year degree in a related field.
Three to five years experience in a supervisory role.
• Ability to multi task
• Strong attention to detail
• Career oriented
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Work weekends and holidays
• Ability to calibrate sprayers and have knowledge of chemicals that are used for basic turf care maintenance
• Basic understanding of irrigation systems and components that are used in golf course maintenance
• Understands and enjoys the game of golf
• Must have a positive attitude and be willing to bring new ideas
• Ability to supervise up to 24 employees at one time
• Medical/Dental/Vision • Vacation/Sick time • Holiday Pay • 401k with 4% club match • Uniforms • Meals • Holiday bonus • Golfing Privileges • Continuing education and association dues
Date Job is Available
$70,000 to $80,000 per year
Job Application Instructions
email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org