Lawn Care Technician
Expert Lawn Care Services is a great place to work. Our shop is currently located in King of Prussia, PA. We have excellent compensation packages with high hourly rates as well as salary options. Overtime is paid, but there is minimal overtime required. No weekend or holiday work at Expert Lawn Care Services. You can expect a steady schedule of reasonable hours, so you can plan and enjoy your personal life outside of your job.
Does your employer pay 100% of your health insurance premiums? We do! It is a nice health, dental, and vision package. Of course, we also provide vacation days during the season, sick days, a phone reimbursement, uniforms, and educational expenses.
If you have a turf degree, a pesticide license, experience with applications, or simply a strong desire to learn, this may be a great long term fit for you. We have an organized and experienced team that will make your work place one that you enjoy. Our goal is to be “The Best Lawn Care Service” not just another service that follows the same structure as most of our competition. You can take pride in your job as we are always looking for the best results, keep safety a priority, maintain a newer equipment fleet, and use excellent products. This culture of striving to be the best is helping our operation to grow quickly.
We are currently seeking to hire Lawn Care Technicians. There will be a $1000 signing bonus paid after one month of successful employment. A successful candidate will be productive, responsible, work well both independently and in team settings, be polite with customers, and have good attention to detail. More opportunities to grow will become available as our team is steadily growing. Please reach out to us to further discuss this opportunity.
- Degree or certificate in turfgrass, agronomy, or horticulture preferred, but not required
- PA pesticide license preferred
- Experience with fertilizer and pesticide applications is required.
-Ability to calibrate application equipment and make accurate applications across varied landscapes.
-Knowledge of various grasses, weed identification, grub damage experience, and turf disease identification is preferred.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis through the day
- Safely operate a truck and all needed equipment
- Work independently at a productive pace
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers
- Work well within a team
- There will be a $1000 signing bonus paid after one month of successful employment.
- $22 to $26 per hour depending on experience.
- Salary options are available - $40,000 to $50,000
- Health, vision, and dental premiums are fully paid.
- Phone reimbursement, educational expenses, sick days, and 5 vacation days.
Date Job is Available
$22 to $26 per hour
Job Application Instructions
Please email your resume or questions to Shawn at email@example.com
692 views - Updated