Edgewood Country Club is a privately owned, family-oriented Country Club. Our 18-Hole Rees Jones redesigned course is currently in it's last two phases of the renovation. The club also boosts 6 Har-Tru tennis courts, olympic size pool with full service, two clubhouses and an active membership. Currently the club is about to start construction on a brand new member only 24,000 sq. ft. clubhouse along with new putting green, practice facilities, and already in construction for four pickleball courts, tennis court, new pool restaurant and finishing the golf course renovation. The renovation still includes new bunkers, tee boxes, various fairway upgrades, etc...
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Assistant Superintendent to join our amazing team and grow with the organization. Edgewood is an employee-oriented company which offers a great environment for its employees.
The Senior Assistant will be the first assistant to the Director of Grounds and will assist him in all duties around the course and club.
- Assists in planning and supervising the maintenance of the greens, tees, and fairways.
- Schedules and supervises the employees and use of the equipment
- Instructs equipment operators on the art of mowing and using other equipment
- Supervises pesticide applications and/or operates and calibrates
- Supervises and participates in the operation and maintenance of pumps, irrigation systems, and central
- Assists in personnel management, record keeping and evaluation, employee safety, hiring, and daily scheduling
- Scout for disease, nutrient response and longevity, moisture, and course details
- Communicate with other departments throughout the club
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the modern maintenance facility.
- Teach/Train Staff
- Lead crew and successfully complete projects
Two or Four Year Agronomy Degree Preferred
The club provides health insurance and benefits.
Matching 401k. Vision and Dental. Life Insurance.
Golf Privileges and Association Dues.
Date Job is Available
$85,000 to $95,000 per year
Job Application Instructions
Please email all resumes to Rocco Weir at Rweir@Edgewoodnj.com or call with any questions (201) 970-4589
673 views - Updated