Eagle Valley Golf Course , Carson City, NV
Eagle Valley Golf Course is located in the foothills of spacious Carson City, NV just minutes from scenic Lake Tahoe, Virginia City, Reno and the beautiful Carson Valley! Here at Eagle Valley, we offer two of the region's top 18-hole courses. Eagle Valley East features a user-friendly layout while Eagle Valley West is a desert links-style course that challenges the best of golfers.
The Irrigation Technician reports directly to the golf course superintendent. Responsibilities include equipment operation, irrigation repair and operation, crew supervision and inspecting golf course conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- The Irrigation Technician reports directly to the golf course superintendent.
- Responsibilities include equipment operation, irrigation repair and operation, crew supervision and inspecting golf course conditions.
- Performs preventative maintenance on the irrigation system including the lake re-circulation system and water features.
- Determines wet and dry areas for adjustments of sprinkler heads and reports these to the Superintendent for adjustment.
- Properly inventories and stocks all irrigation parts and tools to minimize down time.
- Maintains working knowledge of pump station maintenance requirements in the instance of mainline and lateral line repairs.
- Operates, maintains and repairs a Toro Lynx irrigation system, including leaks on the Golf Course and Clubhouse, valve operation and repair, lateral line repair, electrical system controllers.
- Reports any serious irrigation breaks immediately to the Head Irrigation Technician or Superintendent and maintains a daily log of completed repairs.
- Prioritizes irrigation breaks and uses time efficiently.
- Conducts monthly checks of all sprinkler heads on the entire golf facility.
- Routinely inspects irrigation system components to ensure system is operating properly.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A high school graduation or GED
- Certificate from college or technical school is preferred
- Minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Date Job is Available
$18 to $22 per hour
Job Application Instructions
Please send all resumes with contact information to HR@dgmgolf.net
238 views - Updated