- 56Golf Course Superintendent
- 2Superintendent/General Manager
- 124Assistant Superintendent
- 322nd Assistant Superintendent
- 45Equipment/Shop Manager
- 29Turf Equipment Technician
- 11Assistant Equipment Technician
- 12Spray/Applications Technician
- 14Irrigation Technician
- 3Irrigation Manager
- 1IPM/Environmental Specialist
- 5Sports Turf Manager
- 1Sports Turf Technician
- 2Landscape Manager
- 5Landscape Technician
- 5Lawn Care Manager
- 8Lawn Care Technician
- 4Grounds Supervisor/Manager
- 2Assistant Grounds Manager/Supervisor
- 1Crew Foreman
- 18Grounds Staff
- 71Seasonal Intern
- 6Sales Representative
- 2Sales Manager
- 2Operations Manager
- 2Warehouse - Shipping - Distribution Mgr
- 1Executive Director
- 1Pro Shop/Golf Manager
By Cherry Creek Country Club, - updated August 22 - Denver, Colorado
Cherry Creek Country Club is a high-end, private Country Club designed by Jack Nicklaus located in Denver, CO. We are a gated community that is located about 15 minutes from downtown Denver. In addition to the course maintenance, we have a Property Services division that is responsible for the maintenance of about 90% of the community. We are searching for a talented and experienced individual to manage our Toro irrigation system with Lynx Central Control System and Network VP satellites. They will be responsible for determining nightly irrigation requirements defined by course standards, the maintenance and repair of our extensive irrigation system, and helping out in other capacities when there is no irrigation work to be performed. This is a full-time, year round position. Ideal candidate would have at least 3 years experience with a golf course irrigation system. They would also have experience in irrigation design with an understanding of hydraulics, wire troubleshooting, and irrigation blowout. An understanding of Turf Management is helpful to determine the irrigation requirements to promote turf health.
- $80,000 to $85,000 per year
- 1,011 views
By Bonita Bay Club West, - updated July 21 - Bonita Springs, Florida
· Bonita Springs, FL, USA · Salary · Full Time Full Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401k, and PTO Bonita Bay Club of Bonita Springs, Florida is looking to hire a Golf Course Maintenance Irrigation Superintendent. Are you looking for a full-time job? This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to start a career with a well-respected organization. We offer great benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with partial company match, paid holidays, and sick pay. All employees are extended the privilege of using country club amenities on a space-available basis to play golf, play tennis, or purchase merchandise. We also have an employee fitness room. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today! A DAY IN THE LIFE OF GOLF COURSE MAINTENANCE IRRIGATION SUPERINTENDENT As a Golf Course Maintenance Irrigation Superintendent, you will lead, organize, and direct all aspects of the Irrigation department. Will direct this department in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. You will oversee all irrigation components of a 54-hole golf facility, providing leadership and guidance for an effective and fluid operation. This includes detail-oriented training to ensure employee and member safety, as well as the accurate application of irrigation water, and proper care and cleanliness of facilities and equipment. Provide information, reporting and close communication with Director of Golf Course Operations to ensure accurate communication to accomplish corporate and departmental goals. You will Maintain proper moisture levels of turf and landscaping to enhance playability and aesthetics. Identify excessively wet/dry areas and address them proactively. You will Maintain daily logs for irrigation water consumption, pump hours, bulk liquid fertilizer consumption, and acid injection. Responsible for appropriate inventories of all irrigation system parts and accessories. Inventories to be maintained within budgeted guidelines and following established purchase order and invoice processing procedures. Maintaining the Irrigation facility and all associated equipment in a clean and organized manner. QUALIFICATIONS FOR A GOLF COURSE MAINTENANCE IRRIGATION SUPERINTENDENT Extensive irrigation experience is required. Requires strong computer skills, as it relates to industry specific technology, utilizing Rain Bird IC system. Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. Ability to work for long periods of time walking, standing, or stooping. Flexible schedule. Ability to work weekends and holidays. Ability to pass a drug test Team orientated attitude Reliable transportation Do you work well as part of a team? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you dependable? Do you conduct yourself in a professional manner? Can you present a neat, clean, and well-kept appearance? Are you interested in self-improvement? If so, then you might just be perfect for this position! READY TO JOIN OUR GOLF COURSE MAINTENANCE TEAM? If you feel that you would be right for this hospitality position at our country club, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you! ABOUT BONITA BAY CLUB Bonita Bay Club is a private club located in Bonita Springs, Florida with five championship golf courses designed by legendary architects Arthur Hills and Tom Fazio, three practice facilities, as well as a brand-new short game practice area. The club's newly designed Sports Center offers 18 Har-Tru tennis courts and one of the region's most active tennis programs directed by a USPTA Master Professional, five new pickleball courts, and a zero-entry resort-style pool. Nearby, the 60,000-square-foot Lifestyle Center features a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa, and salon. Bonita Bay Club is recognized with exclusive designations, including the Distinguished Club and Platinum Club honors, and has been named among America's Healthiest Clubs for our commitment to our members' well-being.
- -$55,000 to $65,000 per year
- 458 views
By Boulder Creek Golf Course, - Streetsboro, Ohio
Must be familiar with the rain bird decoder irrigation system. Be able to rebuild/install rain bird irrigation heads. Should be able to run small equipment such as bob cat and mini excavator. Have general construction knowledge.
- $16 to $18 per hour
- 334 views
Job listings are free for TurfNet members. Make sure you're signed in first.
Non-members: You may purchase job listings for $75 each. You must first register for an account so you can edit/delete or post additional jobs in the future. Return to this page and you'll see a "Post a job" button.
Note: If your budget better allows for job postings than memberships, you can purchase a "Job Listings Package" for $195 instead of a "membership" (same thing) so your invoice/receipt notes accordingly. Your job listings will be free at that point.Resumes are free for everyone. You must first register for an account so you can edit or delete your resume in the future.